The California OCD and Anxiety Treatment Center is always looking for therapists interested in working with this clinical population.
The California OCD and Anxiety Treatment Center (CalOCD) is a private, out-patient therapy center specializing in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and other anxiety spectrum disorders. We offer the highest quality treatment using evidence based practices and the gold standard of anxiety treatment; Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Exposure and Response Prevention, and mindfulness based techniques like Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
This Associate position is ideal for someone who is interested in specializing in OCD and Anxiety treatment. The position is full time for private practice (18+ client hours per week) and will include supervision and 16- hour training about all subtypes of OCD, treatment, and private practice business sense. Supervision will also be carried about by the program’s director in both individual and group supervision. We treat clients both online and in-person and will be returning to offering Intensive Out-Patient treatment soon.
– Completed Masters degree in Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or similar.
– Valid registration with the BBS as an Associate
– Genuine interest and passion for working with anxiety disorders
– Experience with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
– Experience with ERP and ACT is a plus
– Understands the pace and variability of private practice hours and schedules
– Willing to work nights and weekends
– Easy going attitude who is flexible and can get along with a team
– Willing to work with children, teens, and adults
– Strong ethics and eager to learn
Compensation, supervision, and COVID:
Compensation varies depending on level of experience and license status, however all employees are compensated using a fee split based on their charge to clients. Supervision will be a mix of in-person and online due as per the BBS’s waiver. For in-person clients, we require masks for client and therapist, unless the client can provide evidence of vaccination. CalOCD requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for at least two weeks prior to starting employment.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume/ CV to: Kevin@calocd.com